Sporting Schools offers a 6 unit course to prepare you for the world of work within Fitness.
The units include –
- Understanding Health and Fitness
- Understand and take part in a warm-up and a cool down session
- Undertake a First Aid Certificate
- Take part in indoor and outdoor practical fitness sessions
- Plan a career pathway into the industry
- Take up some work experience within a gym environment
You will be able to progress into this industry after taking part in this experience and also gain further qualifications to become more experienced and even specialise your skillset.
Interested? Ask your Mentor to find out more.