If you are looking to improve your knowledge of Social Media Platforms and how to engage with them in a positive and safe way, then this short course with LearnPlay Foundation may be for you.
The course is 2 days long and will be split into 4 parts.
The 4 parts include:
- Overview of the platforms, the uses/functions along with some case studies to review.
- Discuss the benefits of the platforms such as job opportunities, e-portfolios, access to marketing and networking.
- Consider the risks such as interview screening and safeguarding risks.
- Discuss how your personal image is reflected online, whether it is professional and thinking about how to set appropriate privacy.
- Think about digital footprint, the long term implications and thinking before posting.
To get to grips with this information and put it into good practice you will undertake a range of activities which will empower you to gain further insight and understanding.
Interested? Ask your Mentor to find out more!